Your Gateway to the Mining Industry in Zambia
Zambia is endowed with substantial mineral resources and mining opportunities, with the major metal being copper. Since the establishment of Zambia as a nation, copper mining has been, and still is, the single largest contributor to the Zambian economy.
The Ministry of Mines is open to receive new applications for all types of licenses.
- Download the Mining Investment Brochure by the Zambia Development Agency
- Add your business, or association to this growing directory of mining companies, suppliers and services here
- Register first with a username and password, then Login to create your page.
- Alternatively email email@example.com and we will add your listing for you.
The Zambia Mining Act of 1995 ensures:
– the divestiture of government from the business of mining through privatisation of the mines
– the liberalisation of the fiscal policy
– and the provision of several tax concessions to mining companies.